Leavenworth County Democrats now meeting at Heritage Center in Leavenworth
The Leavenworth County Democrats will meet later this week in Leavenworth.
The group will meet at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the Heritage Center, 109 Delaware St. in Leavenworth.
Jason Perkey, executive director of the Kansas Democratic Party, will be the speaker at the event. Admission to the meeting is free, but a hot breakfast will be available for $10.
The group had previously announced it would meet in Basehor, but the event has been moved.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings