Leavenworth County Democrats now meeting at Heritage Center in Leavenworth
The Leavenworth County Democrats will meet later this week in Leavenworth.
The group will meet at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the Heritage Center, 109 Delaware St. in Leavenworth.
Jason Perkey, executive director of the Kansas Democratic Party, will be the speaker at the event. Admission to the meeting is free, but a hot breakfast will be available for $10.
The group had previously announced it would meet in Basehor, but the event has been moved.
More like this story
- Justice Department sues KCK Housing Authority, former worker
- Free speech group urges KU to exonerate professor who used N-word in class
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Attorney compares Kansas sperm donor's plight, gay marriage
- Budget shortfall, World Series among Kansas' top 2015 news