Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn attended the visitation of Ruth Theel Friday, April 27, at the Davis Funeral Chapel. She was an owner with her husband, Carl Theel, of Kiddie Laud in Leavenworth for years.
Judy Sloan, Evelyn and Eileen Kramer and Maxine Tucker met at Evelyn Schwinn’s home on May 1 to prepare the invitation letters for the ERHS Alumni to be at 6 p.m. at the St. Lawrence Hall in Easton.
The weekend rain was so welcome. It cleaned the air of the dust as well as providing rain on the corn the farmers have planted.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp attended the funeral of Chuck Reese on Thursday, April 26, at the McLouth United Methodist Church. Chuck was a student of the Sunday school class that the Knapps attended. Chuck was a Professor at Kansas University for 36 years. He was also a great fisherman.
Anabel Knapp attended the mother and daughter banquet on Wednesday, May 1, at Mclouth United Methodist Church. Gertrude Chrisman also attended. There was a real nice crowd and program.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event