U.S. 24-40 construction work in Tonganoxie expected to finish Thursday
Construction work on U.S. 24-40 near Kansas Highway 16 in Tonganoxie is expected to finish up Thursday.
Work started Monday morning with the two southbound lanes and northbound left turn lane being closed from U.S. 24-40 and K-16 to about 300 feet north for repair work on a sanitary sewer line.
Traffic signals at the intersection are flashing red during construction work.
More like this story
- Construction at U.S. 24-40 and K-16 starts today, expected to last through Thursday in Tonganoxie
- Construction on U.S. 24-40 to start Thursday, last through mid-October south of Tonganoxie
- U.S. 24/40 paving project to close lane
- Lanes closed at U.S. 24-40, K-16 intersection this week
- Work on U.S. 24-40 to begin Monday