Date change announced for summer ‘Sokker Kamp’
A date change has been announced for the annual summer 'Sokker Kamp' at the Tonganoxie High School practice field.
The second annual 'Kids Kamp' has been moved to July 11-15. It was originally set for June 25-29. The camp is broken into two sessions. The kindergarten through fourth-grade session will meet from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the fifth-grade through seventh-grade session will meet from noon to 2 p.m. Registration is $40.
The third annual high school camp will be from 9 a.m. to noon every day from June 11-15. Kids in grades 8-12 are eligible for the high school camp. Registration is $50.
Registration fees for both camps are due on the field on the first day of camp. Checks can be made out to Brian Kroll.
More like this story
- Garden City woman pleads not guilty in marijuana case
- Junction City man gets life for operating cocaine ring
- 9-year-old batboy honored at team's 1st game since his death
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Kansas attorney general seeks data on Colorado legal marijuana entering state