Date change announced for summer ‘Sokker Kamp’
A date change has been announced for the annual summer 'Sokker Kamp' at the Tonganoxie High School practice field.
The second annual 'Kids Kamp' has been moved to July 11-15. It was originally set for June 25-29. The camp is broken into two sessions. The kindergarten through fourth-grade session will meet from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the fifth-grade through seventh-grade session will meet from noon to 2 p.m. Registration is $40.
The third annual high school camp will be from 9 a.m. to noon every day from June 11-15. Kids in grades 8-12 are eligible for the high school camp. Registration is $50.
Registration fees for both camps are due on the field on the first day of camp. Checks can be made out to Brian Kroll.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015