Tonganoxie, McLouth students named to Fort Hays State honor roll
Fort Hays State University recently announced its spring 2012 dean’s honor roll, which included students from Tonganoxie and McLouth.
To be named to the honor roll, students must be enrolled in 12 credit hours or more and have earned at least a 3.6 grade-point average.
On the honor roll from Tonganoxie were Tracie Hileman, senior majoring in art (graphic design), and Kenneth Ketchum, senior majoring in information networking and telecommunications (computer networking).
On the list from McLouth was Scott Smelser, a senior majoring in technology studies.
More like this story
- Man found dead after standoff in Kansas City, Kan.
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone
- Open-records advocates decry Kansas effort to curtail public access to police reports
- May economic report suggests slow growth ahead in Midwest
- Kansas Department of Revenue warns of recent tax scam targeting residents