Mirth Cafe Too opens Saturday
The Mirth Cafe Too will be open for business at 10 a.m. Saturday in Tonganoxie.
Ron and Lena Zahorik, owners of Mirth Cafe in Lawrence, are opening a second location at 1212 E. U.S. Highway 24-40 in Tonganoxie.
From 3-7 p.m., the band Chainjun Tymes will perform, weather permitting.
The Zahoriks purchased the building, which formerly was Elle’s Restaurant, last month.
More like this story
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Kansas plans state's first public summit on drones
- Free speech group urges KU to exonerate professor who used N-word in class
- Kansas regents to consider revised guns-on-campus policy
- Kansas State, other state universities see enrollment drop