Mirth Cafe Too opens Saturday
The Mirth Cafe Too will be open for business at 10 a.m. Saturday in Tonganoxie.
Ron and Lena Zahorik, owners of Mirth Cafe in Lawrence, are opening a second location at 1212 E. U.S. Highway 24-40 in Tonganoxie.
From 3-7 p.m., the band Chainjun Tymes will perform, weather permitting.
The Zahoriks purchased the building, which formerly was Elle’s Restaurant, last month.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises