‘Once Upon a Mattress’ coming to Tonganoxie High
Tonganoxie High School will stage “Once Upon a Mattress” later this week.
Shows will be 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, as well as 2 p.m. Sunday at the Tonganoxie Performing Arts Center on the THS campus.
Main cast roles will be junior Jacob Casselman as the minstrel, senior Jody Baragary as Princess No. 12, sophomore Josh Hunter as the wizard, senior Jonathan Duvall as Prince Dauntless, senior Kelsi Briggs as Queen Aggravain, senior Jessica Sommers as Lady Larken, sophomore Jackson Bartlett as the jester, senior Tyler O’Briant as King Sextimus, sophomore Ben Clark as Sir Harry and sophomore Lauren Harrell as Princess Winnifred, also known as Fred.
More like this story
- Weller remembered for 'biggest and most kind heart'
- Tonganoxie USD 464 cancels Monday classes due to funeral services
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial logo unveiled; community band expected to make return
- Kansas deputies confront nude Oregon man taking pictures
- Officials investigating, increasing security measures after threatenting message found in Tonganoxie High School bathroom