David and Julie Zule and family hosted a Halloween party for relatives and friends on Saturday, Oct. 28, at their home.
Julie Zule celebrated her birthday on Oct. 29. Her mother, Linda Schwinn, celebrated hers on Nov. 1.
Greg, Amber and Reily Gillaspie, visited their grandma, Evelyn Schwinn on Tuesday evening.
The Evelyn Schwinn family attended the visitation for Wilda Lynn at the Davis Funeral Home. She was a dear friend.
John and Cora Moses traveled to Baldwin City on Saturday, Oct. 27, for the Maple Leaf Festival Parade. They attend the parade each year. They returned Sunday.
Gertrude Chrisman went to the home of her daughter, Jayce, on Oct. 28 in Shawnee to watch the Chiefs game.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Vintage Park's Julie Hansen
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council