Chamber meeting Thursday for annual business gathering
The Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce will have its annual business meeting at noon Thursday at the VFW Hall, 910 E. First St.
At the meeting, the chamber board will be sharing initial plans and goals for 2013, as well as long-term vision for what the Chamber of Commerce can become in Tonganoxie.
Votes also will be taken on proposed bylaws and a board of directors will be elected.
More like this story
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers