Chamber meeting Thursday for annual business gathering
The Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce will have its annual business meeting at noon Thursday at the VFW Hall, 910 E. First St.
At the meeting, the chamber board will be sharing initial plans and goals for 2013, as well as long-term vision for what the Chamber of Commerce can become in Tonganoxie.
Votes also will be taken on proposed bylaws and a board of directors will be elected.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie reading specialist Janet Falk
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Tonganoxie's Kirby McRill Aventure Walk/Run is Saturday
- Kansas school district officials announce layoffs, pay cuts