Chamber meeting Thursday for annual business gathering
The Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce will have its annual business meeting at noon Thursday at the VFW Hall, 910 E. First St.
At the meeting, the chamber board will be sharing initial plans and goals for 2013, as well as long-term vision for what the Chamber of Commerce can become in Tonganoxie.
Votes also will be taken on proposed bylaws and a board of directors will be elected.
More like this story
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Insurance companies say 2014 exchange members older, sicker