Chamber meeting Thursday for annual business gathering
The Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce will have its annual business meeting at noon Thursday at the VFW Hall, 910 E. First St.
At the meeting, the chamber board will be sharing initial plans and goals for 2013, as well as long-term vision for what the Chamber of Commerce can become in Tonganoxie.
Votes also will be taken on proposed bylaws and a board of directors will be elected.
More like this story
- Kansas panel considers whether gays should be foster parents
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Tonganoxie bids farewell to Class of 2016 with Saturday graduation
- Kansas ranks low in providing summer meals to children
- Mature Living: Many parents offer their retirement savings to pay for children's education