A nice crowd of members and friends of Springdale Friends Church came to enjoy Harvest Fest on Saturday, Nov. 3. There was plenty of good food and lots of fun things for the kids.
Our dear friend Margaret Smelser had an accident at her home and sustained a serious neck injury. We pray for her recovery.
Evelyn Schwinn and Sharon Lynn visited their brother, Harold Steed, on Wednesday at Golden Living in Edwardsville. He is doing well.
Jennifer and David Roggenkamp and sons visited the Johnny Schwinns on the weekend of Nov. 3. Little Brayden trick-or-treated with his grandma, Evelyn Schwinn. They live in St. Marys, so he wasn’t here on Halloween.
Rob Nobel plowed the Knapps’ garden for next year. He stayed and visited for a while on Nov. 7.
A very large group of people came to vote at the Springdale Fire Station on Tuesday, Nov. 6. Cars came and went all day long.
Linda and Ralph Haley of Springdale left Tuesday, Nov. 6, and went to Branson, Mo., for a week’s vacation. They returned to their home on Nov. 9. Ralph just retired from Archer Daniels Milling Company near Kansas City after 25 years.
More like this story
- State basketball wraps up during weekend
- Tonganoxie High School girls team heads into sub-state with victory
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- McLouth High softball team stays perfect on year