USD 464 staff recognized for health nutrition training
The Kansas State Department of Education has recognized two Tonganoxie USD 464 employees for completing the Child Nutrition Management Academy.
Barbara Smith and Marcie Thompson have achieved Certified Child Nutrition Manager 1 distinction after completing 60 hours of the Kansas Department of Education-sponsored academy training. The academy is a professional development program for current and aspiring school nutrition managers and directors.
More like this story
- School nutrition pro completes 90 hours of state program
- School district's accomplishments touch community
- Tonganoxie USD 464, McLouth USD 342, Genesis Christian Academy cancel Monday classes
- Tonganoxie police officer, Leavenworth County Sheriff's office deputy part of law enforcement graduating class
- Latest USD 464 hall of fame class to be inducted Friday