USD 464 staff recognized for health nutrition training
The Kansas State Department of Education has recognized two Tonganoxie USD 464 employees for completing the Child Nutrition Management Academy.
Barbara Smith and Marcie Thompson have achieved Certified Child Nutrition Manager 1 distinction after completing 60 hours of the Kansas Department of Education-sponsored academy training. The academy is a professional development program for current and aspiring school nutrition managers and directors.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate: Charles (Tuna) Conrad
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Mike Vestal