Leavenworth holiday parade will be Nov. 30
The Leavenworth Main Street Program will have its annual Holiday Lighted Parade at 5:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30 in downtown Leavenworth.
The parade is in conjunction with the holiday open house, which runs from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. that Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
In addition to the parade, the evening will include holiday entertainment with the mayor’s tree lighting at Haymarket Square, Seventh and Cherokee streets. Leavenworth Parks and Recreation will sponsor a holiday bazaar at Haymarket Square on Friday evening from 4 to 8 p.m., and downtown businesses will have holiday open houses until 9 p.m. Friday and from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Santa will arrive in Leavenworth via the Holiday Lighted Parade on Friday evening.
For more information, visit leavenworthmainstreet.com.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie school nurse Heather DeMaranville
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Melissa Collier Gepford
- Accomplished musicians to perform Sunday at First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie
- Kansas authorities consider stiffer charges for couple of missing child possibly fed to pigs
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Alex Neeland