THS to honor longtime cross country coach
Phil Williams, a coaching mainstay at Tonganoxie High for nearly four decades, has announced his retirement as the Chieftains’ cross country coach. Williams will be honored in a halftime ceremony at the THS basketball game against Basehor-Linwood on Dec. 14. Anyone who ran or coached with Williams is encouraged to attend.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game