Holiday Lighted Parade set for Friday in Leavenworth
The Leavenworth Main Street Program will have its annual Holiday Lighted Parade at 5:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, in downtown Leavenworth.
The parade is in conjunction with the holiday open house, which runs from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. that Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
In addition to the parade, the evening will include holiday entertainment with the mayor’s tree lighting at Haymarket Square, Seventh and Cherokee streets. Leavenworth Parks and Recreation will sponsor a holiday bazaar at Haymarket Square on Friday evening from 4 to 8 p.m., and downtown businesses will have holiday open houses until 9 p.m. Friday and from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Santa will arrive in Leavenworth via the Holiday Lighted Parade on Friday evening.
For more information, visit leavenworthmainstreet.com.
More like this story
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Jason Ward
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Topeka firm for City Hall, police station work
- Tonganoxie Boy Scout provides lending library to downtown pocket park
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak