Applications being accepted for remainder of Tonganoxie Township clerk’s term
Leavenworth County Commissioners will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of clerk of Tonganoxie Township Board. The township clerk’s term will expire January 2015.
Applications must be submitted to the county clerk’s office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut in Leavenworth, before 5 p.m. Dec. 14.
Applicants must be a registered voters and must reside in Tonganoxie Township. Anyone interested in serving as township clerk should file an application with Leavenworth County Clerk Janet Klasinski. For more information, contact the County Clerk's office at 913-684-0422.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County taking applications for Stranger Township Board clerk
- County seeks applicants for township position
- Application deadline for vacant unexpired Reno Township Board clerk position is next Wednesday
- Leavenworth County trustee applications sought
- Applications sought for Stranger Township trustee