Applications being accepted for remainder of Tonganoxie Township clerk’s term
Leavenworth County Commissioners will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of clerk of Tonganoxie Township Board. The township clerk’s term will expire January 2015.
Applications must be submitted to the county clerk’s office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut in Leavenworth, before 5 p.m. Dec. 14.
Applicants must be a registered voters and must reside in Tonganoxie Township. Anyone interested in serving as township clerk should file an application with Leavenworth County Clerk Janet Klasinski. For more information, contact the County Clerk's office at 913-684-0422.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas officer's gesture brings homeless man to tears
- Police officer lauded for how he handled shoplifting case
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Mature Living: Many parents offer their retirement savings to pay for children's education