American Legion Auxiliary Unit No. 393 of McLouth is no longer an active organization. Please mail your Auxiliary membership payments to the state office: American Legion Auxiliary; Dept. HQ; 1314-B S.W. Topeka Blvd., Topeka, KS 66612.
Stanwood Friends Church will host its annual “Homecoming Sunday” on Oct. 7. Sunday School begins at 10 a.m., followed by worship service at 11 a.m. There will be a potluck dinner following the service. There will also be an ice cream social and movie night at 6 p.m. Saturday. Friends and neighbors are invited to share with us as we celebrate 129 years of fellowship.
American Legion Post No. 41 will hold its monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, in the 4-H Building on the Fairgrounds in Tonganoxie. The monthly meeting of American Legion Riders will follow.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- Kansas judge allows suit over citizenship rule to continue
- Justice Department: Agency cannot require proof of citizenship on federal voter registration forms
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park
- High court won't review Arizona, Kansas citizen proof rule
- Kobach criticized over plan to purge Kansas voter rolls