American Legion gun show, flea market in November
Tonganoxie American Legion Post 41 is playing host to a benefit gun show and flea market from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 17 and 18 at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds. A $25 donation is requested for a 10-foot table for the gun show. A $10 donation is requested for a 10-square-foot space for the flea market. Vendors can set up from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 16.
Admission is $5 to donate and children under the age of 10 can attend for free. Gun show vendors can contact John Tillisch at 785-438-7958; flea market vendors can contact Mel Kleinschmidt at 979-308-5222.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- USD 464 releases instructional video for TES, TMS student dropoff and pickup procedures
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- Informational video helps understand traffic procedure at TES, TMS
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board discusses traffic issues at new school