McLouth graduate is Emporia homecoming queen candidate
A McLouth High School graduate is a homecoming candidate at Emporia State University.
Lezley Lawson is a candidate for Homecoming queen at Emporia State, where royalty will be crowned during halftime of the football game Saturday between the ESU Hornets and the Lindenwood University Lions.
Homecoming activities on Saturday include an 11:30 a.m. parade through downtown Emporia. For more information about ESU’s homecoming and activities, see emporia.edu/homecoming.
Tickets for the football game, which kicks off at 2 p.m., cost $12 for reserved seats, $8 for general admission adult seats and $6 for junior (age 4 through high school) and senior (age 65 and older). Family packs, which include two adult general admission tickets and two junior-senior general admission tickets, cost $22.
For more information about tickets, call 620-341-6378 or toll-free at 877-341-6378 or visit emporia.edu/memunion/athletic-tickets.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas