McLouth Cub Scout Pack 81 held a fishing derby on Sept. 30. More than 70 people attended. Congratulations to Ryder Sparks for catching the biggest fish, Macyn Felix for catching the first fish and Ben Plake for catching the most fish. Many thanks to Bill Glanville and Deni Lasiter for hosting the event. For additional information about Scouting, contact Jenny Kuglin at 785-550-7196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
McLouth Friendship Club’s covered dish luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday at the community center. All adults over 50 are welcome. Please bring food to share and your table service. The theme will focus on the fall season and Halloween. Bring photos and memories.
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6. In order to vote, you must register by Tuesday. Advance voting will begin Oct. 17 and run through noon on Nov. 5. Call your county clerk or visit your local courthouse for detailed information. Jefferson County residents: 785-863-2272; Leavenworth County residents: 913-684-0421.
— Please submit McLouth community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: email@example.com or 913-796-6935.
More like this story
- Pink tractor creator, former VFW post commander dies
- Topeka woman killed when bicycle hit by truck
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Kansas abortion threat case
- Tonganoxie USD 464 discusses mediation adviser
- Winner in Wamego: Tonganoxie softball wins regional, headed to state for first time in 12 years