Soup supper will benefit church group’s missions
The United Methodist Women will have a community soup supper from 4-7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, at the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, 328 E. Fourth St., in Tonganoxie.
Soups and desserts will be served at the free-will offering event. Proceeds from the meal will go toward missions.
More like this story
- Mature Living: Many parents offer their retirement savings to pay for children's education
- Powerball winning numbers drawn tonight: A look at the winners and losers
- Kansas' criminal forfeiture law, among nation's toughest, faces bipartisan effort to change
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Effort seeks to crowdfund millions to buy Topeka race track