Soup supper will benefit church group’s missions
The United Methodist Women will have a community soup supper from 4-7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, at the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, 328 E. Fourth St., in Tonganoxie.
Soups and desserts will be served at the free-will offering event. Proceeds from the meal will go toward missions.
More like this story
- Mature Living: Many parents offer their retirement savings to pay for children's education
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Effort seeks to crowdfund millions to buy Topeka race track
- Governor signs bill on $25 withdrawal for welfare recipients
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises