Soup supper will benefit church group’s missions
The United Methodist Women will have a community soup supper from 4-7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, at the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, 328 E. Fourth St., in Tonganoxie.
Soups and desserts will be served at the free-will offering event. Proceeds from the meal will go toward missions.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kobach says Kansas attracted most new businesses since 2003
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes