Jessica Waters and Cody Groenewold of Minnesota were united in marriage at Jarbalo United Methodist Church on Saturday, Oct. 20. Jessica is the daughter of Greg and Judith Waters of Lansing. She is the granddaughter of Vernon and Joy Waters of Lansing and the late Bob and Boots Cleavinger of this area.
On Saturday, Kathy Stimac and Terry Drennon of Emporia took Thamar Barnett to Westridge Gardens nursing home in Raytown, Mo., where Jess Barnett, a worker, did a vocal music program for the nursing home’s residents.
Jim and Jean Murry had an 86th birthday anniversary celebration for his mother, Jean Murry, on Sunday afternoon, which a lot of family members attended.
Julia Carter and Shianne of Iola and Jeff Carter of Leavenworth visited Thamar Barnett Sunday afternoon.
Saturday evening dinner guests of Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger were Mark Oelschlaeger of Lawrence, Kayla Oelschlaeger of Osage City, and Sarah and Grace Oelschlaeger of Ottawa. It is a joy for the family to report that Mark is now able to go back to work.
On Sunday, John and Janice Oelschlaeger and Amy Oelschlaeger of Lawrence brought pizza to Orville and Rosie.
More like this story
- Government organization adopts out 13 horses, burros at Tonganoxie event
- Adventure seekers rappel 13-story Topeka building
- Rail-trail program in central Kansas follows long road
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie USD 464 human resources clerk Meagan Vestal
- K-State marching band apologizes for shot at Jayhawks