New crop dates announced
The Jefferson/Leavenworth/Wyandotte Farm Service Agency announces that 2013 crop dates have changed.
• Nov. 15, 2012, perennial forage crops, which are all grasses (examples: brome, fescue, native, etc), alfalfa, clover, etc.
• Dec. 15, 2012, fall-seeded small grains which includes wheat, barley, etc.
• July 15, 2013, spring-seeded crops. Producers may call for an appointment to their local FSA County Office to certify their 2013 crops.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Tonganoxie voters to use paper ballots Tuesday