New crop dates announced
The Jefferson/Leavenworth/Wyandotte Farm Service Agency announces that 2013 crop dates have changed.
• Nov. 15, 2012, perennial forage crops, which are all grasses (examples: brome, fescue, native, etc), alfalfa, clover, etc.
• Dec. 15, 2012, fall-seeded small grains which includes wheat, barley, etc.
• July 15, 2013, spring-seeded crops. Producers may call for an appointment to their local FSA County Office to certify their 2013 crops.
More like this story
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Crowded field for Position 2 on Tonganoxie USD 464 board
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action