Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Oct. 16-21, 2012
Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls
• Firefighters assisted public works clearing a sewer drain at 1:52 p.m. Oct. 16.
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Services at 11:21 a.m. and 1:16 p.m. Oct. 17, 1:24 a.m., 8:45 a.m., 11:32 a.m. and 2:33 p.m. Oct. 18, 3:06 p.m. Oct. 19, 1:48 a.m. and 11:19 p.m. Oct. 20 and 2:21 p.m. Oct. 21.
• At 8:16 a.m. Oct. 19, firefighters responded to the 2100 block of Valleyview Drive for a fire alarm. An investigation revealed there was burnt food on the stove.
• At 1:28 p.m. Oct. 21, firefighters responded with EMS and Stranger Township Fire Department for a rollover accident in the 20300 block of Sandusky.
• Firefighters responded at 9:07 a.m. Oct. 21 to the area of Jackson Drive and Grae Court for the smell of smoke in the area. Nothing was found.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Melynda Harbour
- Kansas City Connection: Taking a tour up North
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Jason Ward
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures