Bulldog volleyball falls to 0-9
The McLouth High volleyball team fell to a pair of Delaware Valley League opponents Tuesday in a quad with Oskaloosa and Jefferson County North at OHS.
The Bulldogs (0-9) opened competition against JC North and lost in straight sets, 25-14 and 25-9. They then took on Oskaloosa for the second time in as many weeks and suffered a loss in three sets, 16-25, 25-21 and 15-25.
McLouth will try for its first win of the season Saturday when it heads to Seneca for the 33rd annual Nemaha Valley Tournament. MHS is seeded eighth out of 10 teams and will open tournament play at 9 a.m. against No. 4 seed and host school Nemaha Valley.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Wichita State gets $5 million, mostly for honors college
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser
- ELECTION CENTRAL: City incumbents win; USD 464 incumbents out
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites