Bulldog volleyball falls to 0-9
The McLouth High volleyball team fell to a pair of Delaware Valley League opponents Tuesday in a quad with Oskaloosa and Jefferson County North at OHS.
The Bulldogs (0-9) opened competition against JC North and lost in straight sets, 25-14 and 25-9. They then took on Oskaloosa for the second time in as many weeks and suffered a loss in three sets, 16-25, 25-21 and 15-25.
McLouth will try for its first win of the season Saturday when it heads to Seneca for the 33rd annual Nemaha Valley Tournament. MHS is seeded eighth out of 10 teams and will open tournament play at 9 a.m. against No. 4 seed and host school Nemaha Valley.
More like this story
- Influx of same-sex marriages boon for wedding businesses
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Nikki Beach
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Basehor man, great-grandson of Eisenhower, named Kansas' newest aviation director
- This year's Leavenworth County Veterans Day Parade to salute Vitenam veterans