Cemetery stroll will be Sept. 22 at Hubbel Hill
The Tonganoxie Community Historical Society will present “Stroll into the P.A.S.T.” at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery.
History will come to life with stories of people buried at Hubbel Hill Cemetery.
Cost is $5 per person, with proceeds to benefit the Tonganoxie Community Historical Society.
For additional information, call Kathy Peak at 913-845-2852 or send an email to email@example.com. Hubbel Hill Cemetery is a half-mile west of Tonganoxie on Kansas Highway 16.
More like this story
- Leavenworth seeks scores of historical photos
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Connie Torneden
- Technology award for Tonganoxie Community Historical Society
- Former Tonganoxie City Council member receives certificate for municipal courses
- Tonganoxie FFA offers annual Day at the Farm for some 160 third-graders