Republican Women’s Club to have meeting Monday
The Leavenworth County Republican Women’s Club will hold a luncheon program at 11:30 a.m. on Monday at the Heritage Center in Leavenworth, 109 Delaware St.
Three candidates running for office will speak to club members: Dennis Bixby, running for Leavenworth County Commissioner from the 3rd District; Anthony Brown, running for State Senate from the 3rd District; and Steve Fitzgerald, running for State Senate from the 5th District.
The cost is $10, and reservations can be made by calling Linda Flanagan at (913) 651-3176.
More like this story
- KanCare starting ombudsman volunteer program in 3 places
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Longtime educator, coach settles in as Tonganoxie High AD
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'