Schwinn family reunion set for Sept. 30 in Leavenworth
The 11th reunion of the Schwinn descendants will start at 1 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 30, at the Schwinn Produce Farm Event Barn, 17624 Santa Fe Trail, Leavenworth.
The event will be a potluck meal with table service and beverages provided. Special recognition and announcements will follow the dinner. Those attending are asked to bring pictures, geneology material and scrapbooks to put on display.
Those unable to attend are asked to send a letter to one of the contact persons. Contacts for the event are: Herbert Schwinn, 913-682-0486; Evelyn Schwinn, 913-727-2528; and Miriam Seute, 913-651-6546.
More like this story
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Wheat harvest tradition returns across Kansas
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas