Warrior seventh-graders defeat Monticello Trails in OT
The Tonganoxie Middle School seventh-grade football team scored a 12-6 win in overtime Tuesday against Monticello Trails. Mason Beack accounted for all the Warriors' points, scoring on a pair of touchdown runs.
The seventh-grade B-team dropped a 58-6 decision. The eighth-grade teams both suffered losses, as the A-team fell 42-0 and the B-team fell 13-0.
The Warriors will be back in action Sept. 18 against Basehor-Linwood. The eighth-graders will play host to the Bulldogs, while the seventh-graders will travel to Basehor.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Kansas University student dies from bacterial meningitis
- Kansas gay rights bill sparks debate in legislative committee
- Mathematician not optimistic about suit seeking ballot audit