Archive for Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tonganoxie City fire calls, Sept. 1-8, 2012

September 13, 2012

Tonganoxie City fire calls

• Firefighters responded at 8:40 a.m. Sept. 1 to assist a citizen who had fallen.

• At 10:45 a.m. Sept. 1, firefighters responded to an activated carbon monoxide alarm. It was determined that the issue was a malfunctioning alarm system.

• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Services at 8:20 p.m. Sept. 1, 12:50 p.m. and 9:14 p.m. Sept. 2, 11:03 p.m. Sept. 3, 9:42 a.m. Sept. 5, 8:39 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 6 and 9:54 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8.

• At 7:59 a.m. Sept. 4, firefighters responded to Tonganoxie Middle School for an activated smoke detector. No hazard was found.

• Firefighters responded at 4:40 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8 to reported smoke in the area. Firefighters discovered a past illegal burning.

• At 8:02 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, firefighters responded to smoke in the area. They discovered fire in a fire pit. There was no hazard.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.