Tonganoxie City fire calls, Sept. 1-8, 2012
Tonganoxie City fire calls
• Firefighters responded at 8:40 a.m. Sept. 1 to assist a citizen who had fallen.
• At 10:45 a.m. Sept. 1, firefighters responded to an activated carbon monoxide alarm. It was determined that the issue was a malfunctioning alarm system.
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Services at 8:20 p.m. Sept. 1, 12:50 p.m. and 9:14 p.m. Sept. 2, 11:03 p.m. Sept. 3, 9:42 a.m. Sept. 5, 8:39 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 6 and 9:54 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8.
• At 7:59 a.m. Sept. 4, firefighters responded to Tonganoxie Middle School for an activated smoke detector. No hazard was found.
• Firefighters responded at 4:40 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8 to reported smoke in the area. Firefighters discovered a past illegal burning.
• At 8:02 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, firefighters responded to smoke in the area. They discovered fire in a fire pit. There was no hazard.