Tonganoxie Community Historical Society to have Cemetery Stroll on Saturday
The Tonganoxie Community Historical Society will present “Stroll into the P.A.S.T.” at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday at Hubbel Hill Cemetery.
History will come to life with stories of people buried at Hubbel Hill Cemetery. Each performance will last roughly an hour.
Cost is $5 per person, with proceeds to benefit the Tonganoxie Community Historical Society. For more information call Kathy Peak at 913-845-2852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hubbel Hill Cemetery is a half-mile west of Tonganoxie on Kansas Highway 16.
For more information, go to TonganoxieHistoricalSociety.org or FirstCityPast.com.
More like this story
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo
- Kansas lawmakers consider measure to require parental consent for sex ed
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas official seeks to save funds to treat drug offenders
- Five killed in shooting spree that began at Kansas City home