New support group offers aid to dementia caregivers
Saint John Hospital Senior Behavioral Health Center in Leavenworth will offer its first dementia caregivers support group at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 25.
The group is designed to aid caregivers and their family members who suffer from dementia in the Leavenworth/Lansing area and surrounding communities. The free meetings will be held in the Mother Xavier Ross Room at Saint John Hospital in Leavenworth the fourth Tuesday of each month.
For more information about the Saint John Senior Behavioral Health Center, visit saintjohnleavenworth.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development Class to celebrate 25 years