New support group offers aid to dementia caregivers
Saint John Hospital Senior Behavioral Health Center in Leavenworth will offer its first dementia caregivers support group at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 25.
The group is designed to aid caregivers and their family members who suffer from dementia in the Leavenworth/Lansing area and surrounding communities. The free meetings will be held in the Mother Xavier Ross Room at Saint John Hospital in Leavenworth the fourth Tuesday of each month.
For more information about the Saint John Senior Behavioral Health Center, visit saintjohnleavenworth.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation