Wiley family plans reunion
The Wiley family plans to gather at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14, for a family reunion at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tonganoxie.
The descendants of Dexter and Candice Wiley will come together for a basket lunch. Those attending are asked to bring their own table service. Drinks will be provided.
More like this story
- Voter ID laws focus of Kansas civil rights committee
- Slide in Kansas oil industry continues to stress producers
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Shawnee Mission intervention in school funding case rejected
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event