Wiley family plans reunion
The Wiley family plans to gather at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14, for a family reunion at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tonganoxie.
The descendants of Dexter and Candice Wiley will come together for a basket lunch. Those attending are asked to bring their own table service. Drinks will be provided.
More like this story
- Voter ID laws focus of Kansas civil rights committee
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Kansas governor signs bills changing state election laws
- Tonganoxie USD 464 voters say no to budget authority increase