Two more candidate forums planned in Lansing
Candidates running for county offices — sheriff, county attorney, county treasurer, county clerk, register of deeds, and County Commission districts 2 and 3 — have been invited to a series of forums in Leavenworth and Lansing.
A third forum will take place at 7 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 3 at Lansing City Hall, 800 First Terrace. Candidates for Senate 3rd District and Kansas House 40th District races will be present.
The series is sponsored by the Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce and League of Women Voters of Leavenworth County.
The final forum will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10 at Lansing City Hall.
Candidates running for the U.S. House, Kansas House 42nd District and Lansing Mayoral races will be present.
For more information, contact the Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce at 913-682-4112.
More like this story
- Lawrence Memorial plans for Tonganoxie office expansion later this year
- Animal health effort in Kansas and Missouri notes 10 years
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital accepting grant applications for local wellness projects
- GOP senators vent frustrations at Brownback, but veto override unlikely