Correction: U.S. Highway 24-40 improvements story in March 27 edition
A story in the March 27 edition of The Mirror contained an error.
Tonganoxie City Council members Jim Truesdell and Kara Reed support an option for improvements to U.S. Highway 24-40 at Laming Road and Stone Creek/South Park. The option includes installing a traffic signal at Laming Road and a frontage road between Laming and South Park. It also would call for a reconfiguration of U.S. 24-40 at Stone Creek/South Park that would restrict left-out turns from Stone Creek and South Park and driving straight across U.S. 24-40.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament