Correction: U.S. Highway 24-40 improvements story in March 27 edition
A story in the March 27 edition of The Mirror contained an error.
Tonganoxie City Council members Jim Truesdell and Kara Reed support an option for improvements to U.S. Highway 24-40 at Laming Road and Stone Creek/South Park. The option includes installing a traffic signal at Laming Road and a frontage road between Laming and South Park. It also would call for a reconfiguration of U.S. 24-40 at Stone Creek/South Park that would restrict left-out turns from Stone Creek and South Park and driving straight across U.S. 24-40.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Sesquicentennial logo unveiled; community band expected to make return
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Tonganoxie USD 464 recognizes Becker for years of service
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer