McLouth students inducted into Washburn honor society
Two Washburn University students from McLouth have been inducted into the Top Hat Chapter of Alpha Lambda Delta, a national honor society that recognizes the academic excellence of first-year students.
Allison Bristol is a sophomore and is pursuing a bachelor of health science degree in medical imaging. She is a member of the Leadership Institute, the honors program and Delta Gamma sorority. Her parents are Shawn and Amie Bristol.
Brittany Schuman is a member of the cheer squad, Washburn choir and Zeta Tau Alpha sorority. She is a sophomore and is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in elementary education, with a concentration in middle school mathematics. She is the daughter of Randy and Roseann Schuman.
To be eligible for induction, a student must maintain a 3.5 or higher grade-point average.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy