Unused prescription drop-off being offered at Tonganoxie pharmacy
Transforming Tonganoxie Together is teaming up with the Tonganoxie Police Department, Kansas City Kansas Community College and the Regional Prevention Center in an effort to dispose of unused or expired prescription medication.
Residents can drop off prescription drugs from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at the Medicine Store, 760 Northstar Court in Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- State Fair to have designated smoking areas starting in 2016
- Group pushing State Fair to ban or limit smoking
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie volleyball hopes to build on state tournament appearance
- 2 KC area residents arrested in prescription forgery case