Unused prescription drop-off being offered at Tonganoxie pharmacy
Transforming Tonganoxie Together is teaming up with the Tonganoxie Police Department, Kansas City Kansas Community College and the Regional Prevention Center in an effort to dispose of unused or expired prescription medication.
Residents can drop off prescription drugs from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at the Medicine Store, 760 Northstar Court in Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High softball looks to improve in 2015
- Tonganoxie baseball setting sights on return trip to state
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance