Unused prescription drop-off being offered at Tonganoxie pharmacy
Transforming Tonganoxie Together is teaming up with the Tonganoxie Police Department, Kansas City Kansas Community College and the Regional Prevention Center in an effort to dispose of unused or expired prescription medication.
Residents can drop off prescription drugs from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at the Medicine Store, 760 Northstar Court in Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Prescription drug drop-offs for disposal to be offered Oct. 26 throughout Leavenworth County
- Prescription drug drop-offs to be offered Saturday
- Chief asks city do drug risk assessment
- 2 KC area residents arrested in prescription forgery case
- New Tonganoxie group focused on promoting safe and healthy community needs assistance at Spooktacular