Frances Jeannin visited Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger last Friday.
David and Jane Turner went to the meeting of Santa Fe Trail Leather Artists Guild on April 13 in Centropolis.
Marilyn Oxley and Thamar Barnett of Jarbalo United Methodist Church and Margie Zashariah of Fairmount United Methodist Church attended the tea Thursday hosted by ladies of High Prairie Gospel Tabernacle.
Don’t forget the rummage and bake sale from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday at Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
More like this story
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Antler broker flourishes in his Delphos business
- Kansas is 5th state where lottery prizes may have been fixed