Computer training opportunities offered at library
Tonganoxie Public Library is offering technology training opportunities.
Topics covered in the training are introduction to computers, basic Internet searching, using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and other Office products, getting started with email, transferring pictures from cameras to computers, setting up wireless devices such as iPods or MP3 players, using eReader devices and other training.
Classes can be as introductory or advanced as people want. For more information, contact library director Kelly Fann at 913-845-3281.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie basketball teams sweep Heritage Christian
- Late Night in Tonganoxie for winter sports
- Tonganoxie Invitational's 59th installment starts today
- Tonganoxie girls golf puts finishing touches on inaugural season at Spring Hill regional
- TONGANOXIE TOURNAMENT CENTRAL: Tonganoxie High boys rout Holton; THS girls almost slip past Wamego