Farmers’ market opens Saturday
Basehor Historical Society’s farmers’ market opens for the season Saturday, May 4.
The market, located at the northwest corner of 155th Street and State Avenue, is open 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council primary election voter's guide
- Kansas governor wants no tax debate, expects no budget drama
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie