Farmers’ market opens Saturday
Basehor Historical Society’s farmers’ market opens for the season Saturday, May 4.
The market, located at the northwest corner of 155th Street and State Avenue, is open 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Melynda Harbour
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Kaija Baldock
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place