Farmers’ market opens Saturday
Basehor Historical Society’s farmers’ market opens for the season Saturday, May 4.
The market, located at the northwest corner of 155th Street and State Avenue, is open 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays.
More like this story
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes