Estate planning to be topic at historical society meeting
Estate planning will be the topic of this month’s Tonganoxie Community Historical Society meeting.
Tonganoxie attorney Michael Kelly will give a brief history about estate planning and will then host a question and answer forum with the audience. The presentation will start at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the historic site, 201 W. Washington St. in Tonganoxie.
Kelly graduated from the Washburn University Law School in 1980 and worked in a law office in Leavenworth for several years before establishing a private practice with his wife, Keyta, in Tonganoxie.
Michael Kelly also is Tonganoxie city attorney, a position he’s had the past 10 years.
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Bill Peak at 913-484-4825.
More like this story
- Kansas City International Airport expansion plan gets new look from architects
- State official to be director of Manhattan airport
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Basehor man, great-grandson of Eisenhower, named Kansas' newest aviation director
- Old Mid-Continent Airport terminal auction yields $83,000