Tonganoxie Civic Club partnering with LMH for health fair, also sponsoring walk
Tonganoxie Civic Club is partnering with Lawrence Memorial Hospital for a health fair next month.
TCC also will have a walk in connection with the event.
The health fair will run from 9-11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 7, at the Chieftain Room on the Tonganoxie High School campus.
LMH staff and others in the business of promoting good health will be in attendance. Free basic health screenings will take place during the two-hour fair. Visitors also can sign up for a $25 voucher for a complete lipid panel to be done at Family Medicine of Tonganoxie to be conducted at a later date. There also will be a drawing for participant prizes.
For the TCC walk, sign up will be at the THS east gymnasium doors. Participants can pay a $10 entry fee and walk anytime between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. participants also can make a pledge or donate to a civic club member.
Participating charitable organizations at the event will share in the proceeds from the walk.
For more information, contact Ken Mark, 913-991-8191, email@example.com, or Jason Ward at 913-488-4587, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Civic Club/Lawrence Memorial Hospital health fair Saturday at THS; benefit walk also planned
- LMH 5K set for Saturday, will take place in Tonganoxie
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital Endowment 5K is July 20 in Tonganoxie
- ‘Perfect’ weather attracts runners
- LMH workshop aims to help toddlers in expectant families