Leavenworth-Jefferson Electric trustee named to state board
A Leavenworth-Jefferson Electric Cooperative trustee has been named to the Kansas Electric Power Cooperative Inc. Board of Trustees during the board’s Nov. 20 meeting in Mayetta.
LJEC’s Larry Stevens was one of four elected to the executive committee, along with a treasurer, secretary, vice president and president.
LJEC is in McLouth.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie volleyball lands on all-LJW team
- Tonganoxie High football season opens Friday at Spring Hill; 2 games to be on TV
- Basehor-Linwood escapes Tonganoxie with 5-set victory; THS 7th at Rossville
- Atchison thwarts Tonganoxie High volleyball push for another state berth
- State champions crowned across state