Sharon Lynn, Jackie and Evelyn Schwinn went Nov. 21 to the Hallmark Card Shop in Leavenworth. Later they went to the Pullman Family Restaurant for lunch and were joined by Amy Jo Moore and baby boy.
After the morning worship Nov. 24, there was a Thanksgiving dinner at Springdale Friends Church. Delicious food dishes covered the table. A member had smoked a big turkey. Yum yum.
A large crowd of relatives attended a baby shower at Susie Schwinn’s home to honor Katie Todd on Nov. 24. She received many new things for the baby girl-to-be.
Kirk and Austin, Wayne and Anabel Knapp traveled Nov. 27 to Fredonia to Terry and Debbie Lindles and Shannon. They stayed the night and then went on to Severy to Judy and Estal Knapp for a lovely dinner. Ryan and Laura Tindle joined for a noon meal. They have a son, Daniel, who is 1 year old. They returned home Nov. 28. They had lovely weather going and coming home.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good