Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner at the home of Jeff and Jenna Gillaspie. Ed, Peggy and Drew Gillaspie were there as well.
Danny and Linda Schwinn hosted a Thanksgiving dinner for family. Linda’s brother, Bob Schermbeck of Nebraska, was able to attend, as well as his wife, Robin, her parents, Harold and Anna Shermbeck, and aunt, Edna Cowling. Children and grandchildren also attended.
Johnny and Jackie Schwinn had Thanksgiving dinner for the Monroe-Welch side of the family, along with their girls and families and son, Adam.
Jeff and Jenna had a birthday party for their daughter, Aubrey, on Dec. 1 at their home. Aubrey turned 5 on Dec. 5. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends were present. Aubrey’s aunt, Brenda Schwinn, shares a birthday and turned 46 this year.
Eight Springdale Friends Church members attended the community Advent service Dec. 1 at McLouth United Methodist Church. It was a good service with great music.
More like this story
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Chieftain soccer falls at home after strong week
- Chietain wrestlers snag wins, build for future in at Salina
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities