Tonganoxie resident inducted into honor society
Rachel Collinge, family and consumer science major at Harding University, was inducted into the university’s Alpha Chi Honor Society on Nov. 17.
The society recognizes the academic excellence of college students nationwide. To be selected for induction, students must be in the top 10 percent of their class. Alpha Chi encourages high standards and acknowledges the scholarship of these students.
Harding is the largest private university in Arkansas with 6,295 students. The university also maintains campuses in Australia, Chile, England, France, Greece, Italy and Zambia.
More like this story
- True aim: Bonner Springs couple founds archery club
- Tonganoxie FAST group begins weekly workouts, encourages wide-ranging participation
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Tonganoxie youth pen letters to Santa for Christmas 2015
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum