David and Tracey Turner and Sydney and Sheldon Mills of McLouth were Christmas Eve dinner guests of David and Jane Turner.
Gary Oelschlaeger, Blue Springs, Mo., visited Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger on Dec. 23.
John and Laurie and Cleavinger hosted a dinner Christmas Day. Those there were Greg and Judy Waters of Lansing, David and Jean Smelser, McLouth, Sherie Cleavinger and friend, Ron, Vivian and Reagan Perry, all of Wathena, Dan and Evelyn Crute, Karl Cleavinger and Faye Cleavinger, all of rural Leavenworth.
David and Jane Turner and Thamar Barnett went on Christmas Day to Cornerstone Family Worship in Tonganoxie for dinner with other families from there.
The sleet we have had reminds me of a really bad sleet storm we had in the late 30s. It was several inches deep. I got out my brother’s ice skates and learned to skate in our spacious front yard.
More like this story
- Powerball winning numbers drawn tonight: A look at the winners and losers
- Tonganoxie High seniors shine in boys basketball regular-season finale
- De Soto hands Tonganoxie football second straight loss
- Weigh in on Kansas Day with The Mirror and social media
- Tonganoxie boys win another nail-biter, have won 3 of last 4