Tonganoxie resident named to Phi Kappa Phi society
Rachael Link, Tonganoxie has been named to the Phi Kappa Phi honor society.
Link was initiated at University of Central Missouri.
She is one of about 32,000 students, faculty, professional staff and alumni to be initiated in Phi Kappa Phi each year. Membership is by invitation and requires nomination and chapter approval.
Only the top 10 percent of seniors and 7.5 percent of juniors having at least 72 semester hours are eligible for membership.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Kansas House panel to consider consumption tax increases
- Kansas lawmakers to resume talks over proposed tax increases
- Kansas Senate plans to debate raising taxes to fix budget
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives