It is good to know that Orville Oelschlaeger is home after being hospitalized for a while. He and Rosie wish to thank everyone for visits, cards and prayers. Recent visitors were John Oelschlaeger of Lawrence, Gary Oelschlaeger of Overland Park and Marilyn Oxley.
Eric Barnett of McLouth had dinner with Thamar Barnett on Thursday.
Bible study from 9-11:30 a.m. on Thursdays at Jarbalo United Methodist Church has been well-attended, but the group has more room for more participants. The Rev. Larry Grove is a very good teacher. The Book of Matthew currently is being studied.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game