It is good to know that Orville Oelschlaeger is home after being hospitalized for a while. He and Rosie wish to thank everyone for visits, cards and prayers. Recent visitors were John Oelschlaeger of Lawrence, Gary Oelschlaeger of Overland Park and Marilyn Oxley.
Eric Barnett of McLouth had dinner with Thamar Barnett on Thursday.
Bible study from 9-11:30 a.m. on Thursdays at Jarbalo United Methodist Church has been well-attended, but the group has more room for more participants. The Rev. Larry Grove is a very good teacher. The Book of Matthew currently is being studied.
More like this story
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- This year's Leavenworth County Veterans Day Parade to salute Vitenam veterans
- Influx of same-sex marriages boon for wedding businesses
- Tonganoxie Elementary School student to present TES history at historical society meeting