Jeff and Aubrey Gillaspie were visiting their Grandma Evelyn Schwinn on Feb. 1.
Danny and Linda Schwinn and Rev. Rob Santel and Rebecca enjoyed lunch at St. La Mesa Mexican Restaurant to celebrate Danny’s birthday.
A nice crowd of youth and adults of Springdale Friends Church attended the family fun night Feb. 2. They watched “Facing the Giants.” It’s such an inspiring movie.
Kirk Knapp, son of Wayne and Anabel Knapps has worked for 21 years at Hallmark in Leavenworth. Because of health problems, he couldn’t work anymore. He’s now driving a semi truck and started his new job Feb. 4.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas