Jeff and Aubrey Gillaspie were visiting their Grandma Evelyn Schwinn on Feb. 1.
Danny and Linda Schwinn and Rev. Rob Santel and Rebecca enjoyed lunch at St. La Mesa Mexican Restaurant to celebrate Danny’s birthday.
A nice crowd of youth and adults of Springdale Friends Church attended the family fun night Feb. 2. They watched “Facing the Giants.” It’s such an inspiring movie.
Kirk Knapp, son of Wayne and Anabel Knapps has worked for 21 years at Hallmark in Leavenworth. Because of health problems, he couldn’t work anymore. He’s now driving a semi truck and started his new job Feb. 4.
More like this story
- Gala in Tonganoxie, parade in Leavenworth highlight Veterans Day celebrations
- This year's Leavenworth County Veterans Day Parade to salute Vitenam veterans
- Kansas designates Wednesday as Military Appreciation Day
- Kansas National Guard to be reviewed for security
- Army breaks ground for Tonganoxie center