Jeff and Aubrey Gillaspie were visiting their Grandma Evelyn Schwinn on Feb. 1.
Danny and Linda Schwinn and Rev. Rob Santel and Rebecca enjoyed lunch at St. La Mesa Mexican Restaurant to celebrate Danny’s birthday.
A nice crowd of youth and adults of Springdale Friends Church attended the family fun night Feb. 2. They watched “Facing the Giants.” It’s such an inspiring movie.
Kirk Knapp, son of Wayne and Anabel Knapps has worked for 21 years at Hallmark in Leavenworth. Because of health problems, he couldn’t work anymore. He’s now driving a semi truck and started his new job Feb. 4.
More like this story
- Kansas designates Wednesday as Military Appreciation Day
- Kansas National Guard to be reviewed for security
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- 2 Topeka nursing homes, Washburn partner on internships
- Report: Nearly 1 in 3 young U.S. adults too fat for military