THS graduate to perform in ‘A Woman of No Importance’
Wesley Williams will be performing in the Newman University Theater Department’s production of Oscar Wilde’s “A Woman of No Importance” Feb. 28- March 3.
The dark comedy opens at 8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28, at the performance hall inside the De Mattias Fine Arts Center on the Newman University campus in Wichita.
The play also will be presented at 8 p.m. Friday, March 1, and Saturday, March 2, and at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 3.
Tickets are $10 for general admission, $8 for seniors and military and $5 for students.
Williams is a 2012 Tonganoxie High School graduate.
More like this story
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Brownback budget plan targets bioscience fund, corrections, highway patrol
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Kansas officials awaiting word on tax collections in April